The Hotel Regina is ideally located in the University Quarter near the Votiv Church. Vienna's famous tourist attractions and shops are easy to reach. City central streets are within a short walking distance.
Food options at Regina Hotel include a restaurant and a cafeteria. Room service is also available. Our hotel provides a 24-hour front desk service. For guest convenience, there is also a currency exchange facility available. Multilingual and attentive hotel staff are at your service. Other available services: tour assistance, safe-deposit box - front desk, porter/bellhop, elevator/lift, dry cleaning/laundry service, concierge desk, coffee shop/café. Business & Internet: Guests at Regina Hotel can use a well-equipped business centre and meeting room(s). Event catering can also be arranged on site. Regina Hotel Internet options: high-speed connection in public areas; access in public areas is available for an additional fee.
The hotel offers transportation to/from the airport for an additional charge. Guests of the hotel can park their cars in a garage.
Hotel Services and Facilities
DiningGrab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Business center
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Pets allowed
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space
- Conference space size (meters) - 89
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 260
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100
- Deposit: EUR 30 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Area informationDistances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Votive Church - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
University of Vienna - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sigmund Freud Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Schottenkirche - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Vienna City Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Burgtheater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Liechtenstein Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Minorite Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Holocaust Memorial - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
St. Mary on the Strand - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Judenplatz - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Theater in der Josefstadt - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Austrian Parliament Building - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Vienna General Hospital - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Michaelerplatz - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Regina is Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi.